Friday 14 June 2019

Choir Rehersal #1 2019

Hi everybody. I am back!
I am in the Waikowhai Primary School Choir. Today was our first official rehersal. There was other schools there. These schools were:

Mt Eden Primary School
Waikowhai Primary School
Riverdale Primary School
Hillsborough Primary School
Hay Park School
North Coat School
Arahoe School

Mr Lambert is our main conductor and he was conducting all of the B sides. The songs that we practised at the rehersal were:

A Te Tarakihi
The Moon
Les Miserable
In Winter
Choo Choo Ch Boogie
Eye of The Tiger
Ke Manuia Te Aho

It was so fun and I was exhausted by the end of it. My throat ached and my legs were so tired. I can't wait for the actual APPA Concert. Thanks for reading my blog post.
Blog you later!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the concert Jaimie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dad. I cannot wait to do it.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Jaimie. Great blog post keep the good work up. I hope you had heaps of fun because I had lots of fun at the Rehersal. I really like the photo that you put on it is very cool. I also can't wait for the APPA Concert at the end of the year to.
    Ka Pai! He nui te mahi (Good),(Great Job)👍

    From Angelina😃

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.