Friday 2 August 2019

Vegetable Smackdown

Hi everyone. I am back!
Last week, the seniors did a vegetable smack down. A smackdown is where you have to share what you have learnt in just 1 minute! We got put into pairs. My buddy was Peter. (His Blog)
Then, we had to find information about the vegetable we were given. Me and Peter were given a swede.

 
After that, we had to put all of the info that we found out onto a google drawing. Our main goal was to put on the google drawing, what the nutritional value of the vegetable is. Here is me and Peter's google drawing:

Our Google Drawing

Then, we had to screenshot our google drawing and put it onto the smack down slideshow.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post.
Blog you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.