Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Week #1 Day #1 Activity #1

Hi bloggers,
I am back! The Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) is officially here! The teaser week is over and the real activities are here. If you want to check out all the activities I will be doing then go to this link. My goal for this year is to finish all of the tasks or at least do as many as I can. 
So, here is Week 1 Day #1 Activity #1:



So, I'm on a boat with Nainoa Thompson. I have to list 10 foods I would bring on the boat with me. Here they are:

1) Tomatoes because they don't need a fridge and they are healthy.
2) Bread because we need grains.
3) Peanut Butter to go with my celery & sandwiches.
4) Nuts so I can stay healthy on the trip.
5) Macadamia Butter so I can have sandwiches.
6) Meat so I can have protein.
7) Toffee Apples so that I can keep my energy.
8) Cheese so that I am eating dairy.
9) Yoghurt so that I eating dairy.
10) Celery because I need fruit & it can go with peanut butter.

Those are my 10 foods.

Thank you for reading my blog post & opinion. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey post. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email. 
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaimie, I hope you are having a groovy day!

    Thank you so much for doing the week one, day one, activity one for the Summer Learning Journey! I think the food items you’ve listed are great ideas as they sound yummy and nutritious, and I like how you’ve talked a little bit about each item instead of just listing them - this shows you’ve really thought about this activity :) I would definitely take macadamia butter and cheese too, so yum!

    What are your top two favourite meals? Mine are nachos and roast chicken :) Have you ever spent time in a canoe or kayak?

    Well done on making such a great post and putting the effort in, I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Have a good Monday afternoon!

    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.