Monday 16 December 2019

SLJ Week #1 Day #1 Activity #2

Hi bloggers,
I  am back! It's SLJ time! Here is Week #1 Day #1 Activity #2:
Remember, this is where I get all my activities from.





I'm Jaimie & I'm a NZ European Girl (Pakeha). I speak English. My dad comes from England, My Mum comes from Hasting, NZ & me and my sister come from Auckland, NZ. We both go to Waikowhai Primary School & we have some fish & two cats; Minnie & Rosie.
                                             Minnie                                                                       Rosie

What is special to us is family & friends. We have lots of them though none of our family live in Auckland. We have lots of family & friends & we catch up with them a lot.



Thank you for reading my blog post & opinion. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. You can share your culture too. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey post. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email. 
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Jaimie, I hope you are having a fantastic morning so far!

    Thank you for doing week one, day one, activity two! It was really cool to read where your family is from and to hear that you have a big family that you spend a lot of time with! How special. I also like how you’ve posted a photo of yourself and your cats - they are so cute! I have two cats and a dog :)

    I am Pākehā but my dad’s family comes from England and my Mum’s family comes from Scotland and Canada, which is pretty cool because it means I can go and live in all of these countries if I want to! My family is quite small and live in many different places, but I have a lot of friends and family friends who are like family to me. The most important thing about my family is that we are really open and honest and have great communication, my parents are also really loving towards me :)

    I only speak English but I would love to learn Te Reo Maori and Spanish

    Thanks for posting! Have a great Tuesday.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.