Tuesday 17 December 2019

SLJ Week #1 Day #1 Activity #3

Hi bloggers,
I am back!
Here is Week 1 Day #1 Activity #3:
Remember I get my activities from here.



I chose the SPCA.
So, the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) helps animals in need find a home & an owner. The SPCA rescues them from bush fires or other emergencies. All the staff at the SPCA are like best friends to the animals there. The animals are well fed and aren't put in a small carrier; they are put in a fairly big enclosure.


Thank you for reading my blog post & opinion. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey post. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email. 
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Jaimie,

    Thank you so much for welcoming me into Te Waka Ako last week. I really enjoyed seeing you all again and getting to start the Summer Learning Journey activities together. Did you see the video I uploaded to my blog of my visit with you all? You can check it out here: akohikoslj.blogspot.com

    It is so lovely to see how active you have been with the Summer Learning Journey. You have been working hard to create some really amazing posts. It is great to see that you have been including extra information to introduce the activities you are doing, like how you created a link to the programme.

    Thank you for sharing information about the SPCA. I agree, the charity does a great job looking after all the animals and ensuring they have a large space to run around in. My son, Nico, and I enjoy visiting the SPCA in Mangere. Have you ever been there before? The building is huge and there are so many animals to adopt, It is dangerous though, as I would be happy to take them all home with me. Unfortunately, I cannot do that.

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Au revoir,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.