Tuesday 24 December 2019

SLJ Week #1 Day #2 Activity #3

Hey bloggers, 
Merry Christmas! To see when Santa departs look in the top right hand corner of Google Santa Tracker. Also listen to some Christmas Songs.
I am back! Here is Week #1 Day #2 Activity #3:


Here is My Brave Moment.

Tell me in the comments what your brave moment is or something about christmas...or something else.

Thank you for reading my blog post & brave moment. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey post. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email.

Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jaimie,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the learners in the Ako Hiko cluster so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts!

    Wow, that must have been a very scary time for you. You were lucky to catch the fire so quickly. Fire can spread very quickly and other houses could have easily caught fire as well. I’m glad to hear that the family who lived there were okay. I wonder if they had a fire escape plan? I have recently moved into a new house and once we had moved everything in, we created an escape quickly if there was a fire.

    Keep up the awesome blogging,

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.