Tuesday 10 December 2019

Teaser Week Day 2 Activity #2

Hi bloggers,
I am back!
This is Day 2 Activity #2 for SLJ:

Ok, this is going to be easy since I'm a girl.

I think that women should be get made as much; maybe more, than boys. One reason is because the women have actually won more world cups than the men so there is absolutely no real reason for women to deserve to be paid less. In my opinion, the Black Ferns should actually get paid more than the All Blacks. Though, that wouldn't be fair for the All Blacks, so both genders should be paid the same amount of money.


Thank you for reading my blog post & opinion. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email. Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea asking people to subscribe to your blog. I agree women should be paid the same amount. It is about how many people watch their games and so how much money they bring in to the franchise. Still unfair but why it has happened. Very sad for the Black Ferns when they are so good.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.