Thursday 2 January 2020

SLJ Week 1 Day #4 Activity #2

Hey bloggers,
I am back! Here is SLJ Week 1 Day #4 Activity #2:



So if I could change my name (which I probably wouldn't anyway) it would be Sylvia because my great great aunt's name was Sylvia & I really like the name.


Thank you for reading my blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Please be sure to stick around for my next Summer Learning Journey post. One way to do that is to subscribe to my blog by email.
Blog you later!
Blog you later!

1 comment:


  1. Mōrena Jaimie,

    Thanks for sharing the name you would like to have - it’s nice that you’ve thought of your great aunt! Were you two close? I also really like the name Jaimie though and I’m sure you suits it! Do you know the meaning behind your name?

    I was going to be called Hannah but then my parents decided to name me Eliza which I’m happy about because I think I suit Eliza more and it is more unique!

    Have a fantastic day.
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.