Wednesday 27 May 2020

Lockdown Diary 2020

Lockdown Diary 2020

Hi everyone! I am back!'
Over the Covid-19 Lockdown Period, Te Waka Ako worked on a Lockdown Diary. Stephen McCarthy originally came up with the idea of a lockdown diary. We filled in 1 or 2 slides every day in lockdown. There were activities like drawing what you had for diner and write down what it tasted like. You had to write a poem and then go read it to someone. There was one slide where you could write whatever you wanted to write! My favourite slide was the one where you had to write a note to yourself in the future. I liked it because when I am older, I get to look back at it and remember that the note was from 10 year old me. At the end, you had to sum up lockdown for future kids. Have a look at my lockdown diary:


Thank you for reading my blog post and 2020 Lockdown Diary! I hope you enjoyed my diary and blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment!
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Jaimie,
    Your blog post was really great!
    It was very quality and I admire for being able to do every single lockdown diary.
    We are doing a lockdown diary too.
    If you want to see it, please visit my blog
    here
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.