Monday 25 May 2020

Lockdown Creations Slideshow Take 3!

Lockdown Creations Slideshow Take 3!

Hey everyone!
I am back!
Last week we worked on our Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow. We had choice boards for Reading, Writing and Maths. We could choose what we wanted to do. Also, we were put into 3 groups. I was in Group 2. On the first day, Group 1 did Science while Group 2 and 3 did Maths and Reading. The next day, Group 2 did Science and the other groups did Maths and Reading. And on the final day, Group 3 did Science and the other groups did Maths and Reading. We also did things like P.E. and Mindfulness. Have a look at my Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow.

Thank you for reading my blog post and looking at my Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow. I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you have any free time, please leave a comment.

P.S. I turned 11 on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Great work Jaimie and glad that you are now enjoying being back at school.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.