Friday 18 September 2020

My Recipe

 Hey bloggers,

I am back!

During lockdown, the teachers made a slideshow for us to put some family recipes on. They could be simple recipes or just normal ones. I did a recipe for the Scrambled Eggs that our family makes. We make it with different herbs, like parsley and other things, too. Down below is an image of my recipe, too.


Make sure to try my recipe out and let me know what you think about it? Was it easy to understand? Delicious to eat? Let me know what you think!

Please feel free to leave a comment!
Blog ya later!




5 comments:

  1. Ni hao Jaimie,
    That scrambled egg looks so yummy!
    Is this your own recipe? Or did you find it from a cookbook?
    Last week we did Maara kai masterchef, where we used our school-grown ingredients.
    Please visit my blog
    https://saintmarysgiscatalinac.blogspot.com/
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jaimie
    my name is Maringi
    from Ahipara school
    I really liked your
    blog post about the
    scrambled egg it
    looks really yummy!
    BLOG YOU LATER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jaimie
    My name is Dylan from Ahipara school
    Your post about your recipe for scrambled egg looks delicious, I would probably use it.
    Anyway great blog post
    Blog ya later

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Taj I go to Ahipara school I liked your post the scrambled egg looked yum I would use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, my name is Madeleine and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like how you put important details in the method. It made me think about the delicious scrambled eggs that my mum makes for me. Have you thought about putting in more of your family recipes on other posts? If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsmadeleined.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.