Monday 18 March 2019

The Senior Syndicate Treaty

Kia Ora, everybody I am back! This week, the Senior Sydicate at Waikowhai Primary School have made a Treaty. The Treaty of Waitangi inspired us to make this. One of our classmates bringing a fountain pen to use to sign the treaty full stop the five articles that we made up for the treaty was responsibilities at home, people, property, learning and safety. We had to make two laws for each article. The Year Six girls had to make up 2 laws for the article learning, the Year 6 boys got the article safety, the Year Five boys got the article people and the Year 5 girls got the article property. One of the teachers in the senior syndicate made up the article responsibilities at home. Here are some photos of the Treaty and the signing ceremony.






This week I learnt to swim on my side with my arm out. I learnt this at Cameron pools. when we do this we have to use a scissor kick. We also have to put our ear in the water in front of our shoulder. It is really easy and fun.

Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed it. Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Jaimie. Sound like you are having lots of fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.