Monday 18 March 2019

The Week Of Inspirational Math

Hi everybody,  This is Jaimie and I am back! Today, I will be sharing with you what we've been doing in this week of inspirational math. The week of inspirational math is where, in class in maths time we have to watch a video of a maths task. The tasks are really fun but can sometimes be really  challenging. I really enjoyed the week of inspirational math because it really challenges me and that's really important to me. The challenge that I will be sharing with you is a challenge called the 1 - 20 challenge.

The 1 - 20 challenge is a challenge where you have to make a table with the numbers one to twenty on it and you have to use four 4s  with any operation to make a number in the table.
An operation is multiplication, division, addition and subtraction. We had to work in groups of four. Here is my work with my group.

The green writing was the work of me, the orange writing was the work of Ehsan, the red writing was the work of Jonathan and the blue writing was the work of Ayva.

We also got to explore using Chrome music lab. This is something on Chrome where you can create music and have real fun. On Chrome music lab we got to try  Kandinsky mode on Chrome music lab. Kandinsky is an artist, so on this mode we got to paint music. If you draw a circle it would turn into a person who would sing a note.

Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed it.

Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.