Friday 1 March 2019

Welcome back to 2019!

Hi everyone! I am back!
2019 has been an outstanding year so far. In my first blog post of 2019 I will be sharing with you, my pepeha and my responsibilities as a Year 5 in 2019.
I'll start off my responsibilities.

My first responsibility that I have signed up for is being a librarian. This means I have to issue and return books from the school library. Another job in the library when I am not issuing or returning books is to put books up on the shelf and check that every one is respecting the books. I also have to show up on my day and be committed.
My second responsibility is to be in the Jump Jam team. This means that when we do Jump Jam I have to be at the front leading everyone.
I am also in Choir. I have also signed up for football.
Now, onto my pepeha. Here is my pepeha for 2019:


Thank you for reading my blog post blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. Jaimie that was a great pepeha I really like that you were very loud and clear and can you please comment on my blog nobody has

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.