Monday 19 August 2019

My Emotions For Camp 2019

Kia ora everyone, I am back!
Tomorrow, the senior syndicate of Waikowhai Primary School are going on school camp. But this is no ordinary school camp. We are going skiing or snowboarding on Mt Ruapehu and going to other places like Hamilton Gardens, Otorohanga, Huka Falls and the Ed Hillary Walkway on the way to and from Mt Ruapehu!!! I am skiing!
Today, to share our emotions with everyone, we have to answer a few questions about our feelings. These are the questions and my answers.

What emotions are you feeling before you go on camp?
Before camp, I am feeling nervous, excited and curious.
What excites you, makes you feel nervous or worries you?,
Skiing excites me, makes me feel nervous and worries me. It worries me that I might not get to go down any slopes if I don't learn to ski fast. I'm very, very, very, very excited about going to Huka Falls.
What is the event or place that is going to push you to your limits?
Skiing will definitely challenge me. Another thing that will challenge me is getting all my stuff together and putting it all back in my bag when it is time to go back to school because I usually will go and play with my sister while my parents pack everything in the car.
What will you gain from going on camp?
From going on camp I will gain my confidence.
How do you think you will feel after camp?
After camp I think I will feel proud and confident. I think that I will want to go back to the mountain very soon.


Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts.
Blog you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.