Friday 13 September 2019

Food Diary

Kia ora, everyone. I am back!
Do you ever wonder how much sugar you are eating in a day and what the average amount is? Well, the senior syndicate of Waikowhai Primary found this out. The average amount of sugar to be having in a day is 6 teaspoons.
We wrote up a food diary of what we ate so we could find out how much sugar we are eating in a day. We had to write down what we had for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, dinner and snacks. Then we had to find out how much sugar was in each item. After that we had to add up the amount of sugar. My total was 9.94 teaspoons. 
But, all the sugar in fruit didn't count so we had to get rid of all the fruit sugar from our food diary. So, I took off all of the sugar from my fruit and it came down to 6.12 teaspoons.
We also had to do a Google Drawing on your worst thing you had and what a better thing instead of it was. Here is a link to my Google Drawing. Maybe you can try and do a food diary?
I hope you enjoyed my blog post. Blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.