Friday 27 September 2019

Pillow Day 2019

Hi everyone! I am back.
Last Thursday, Te Waka Ako (Senior Syndicate) had a Pillow Day. We got to bring our pillow to school. We could sleep at playtime as well. We had to design a pillow in our art books to make in Term 4. We had to think of a inspiring quote or message to put on the pillow and write it in a cool font on our page. My inspiring quote was:
'Be the girl that decided to go for it!' Here is a photo of my design:
On pillow day, we also did some enlargements. We had to draw a pixel portrait of ourselves and then enlarge it on another piece of paper by two.
Pillow Day was really fun! I wish we could do it again.
Thank you for reading my blog post. I hope you enjoyed it. And, it's the last day of Term 3 so.... Happy Holidays!!!
Blog you later!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Jaimie! That's a great message and is very you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.