Friday 18 October 2019

APPA Choir Rehearsal #4 - A's and B's Together for the First Time

Hi everyone! I am back!
Yesterday, the APPA Choirs came together with the B sides and the A sides for the first time! The songs sounded AMAZING!!!
The songs sounded amazing because either the As and Bs each get a different tune or we get a different line. So, whenever the As and Bs sung together, we made an incredible noise!

Our school was hosting the rehearsal, this time, so Miss McGrath, our amazing choir teacher, borrowed Waikowhai Intermediate's school hall. Waikowhai had to set up the chairs for the choirs.
In my opinion, I think that I did really well in the rehearsal.
I think that the As and Bs did quite well with Les Miserable and Rockin' Robin. I think in What About Us?, we needed to work on not sounding like a rattlesnake and pronouncing the Ss really strongly. Mr Lambert fixed that, though, by turning all of the S sounds to Z sounds. I think us as a choir need to work on memorizing the words for Eye of The Tiger.
These were the songs we sang:

Les Miserable Medley
Rockin' Robin
Phantom
Choo Choo Ch Boogie
A Te Tarakihi
Ke Manuia Te Aho
In Winter
The Moon
I'll Be There For You
Eye of The Tiger
What About Us?

I can't wait for the concert on the 26th of November! I hope you enjoyed my blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment.
Blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to it Jaimie and if you need any help with Eye of the Tiger, let me know. One of my favourite songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there jaimie, Rio here I know the choir practise was a lot of fun have you. I like how you put in a lot of details from the choir and made your own opinion on what you thought. I also like how you put on how you thought of the choir with the A's and B's. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.