Thursday 24 October 2019

Futsal

Hi everyone. I am back!
Lately, Waikowhai Primary School (W.P.S.) have been doing Futsal for our sport activity this term. Futsal is like football but inside. In futsal, we have been doing football skills, as well. In the first week, we went outside and did juggling and then came back inside and did dribbling.
Then, we played a game where if the coach called 'Freeze', we had to freeze as fast as we could. The last person to stop had to do 5 star jumps. Then we played a game. The coach gave us a number each, then when he called two numbers, those people had to have a 
2 v 2 match against each other. I was number 10. The first time, he called 10 and 9 and I went with Leanah. I kicked the ball straight into the goal but the other team weren't ready and didn't know their number. So, when they remembered, we replayed the game. I went on and scored a goal straight away again.
The next time the coach called my number, I went on got the ball and, straight away kicked it through Rio's legs and into the goal. That was the end of the session.

This week, I scored 2 goals and I think I did really well.

I can't wait for next week.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment.
Blog you later!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, I really like how you write you straight away kicked in Rio's through legs into the goal. I think you should add some photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any photos to use.

      Delete
  2. Hi there, my name is Walid and sometimes me and my class mates go to Futsal. And when we are in Futsal we practice dribbling with our feet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.