Friday 22 November 2019

Athletics Day 2019

Hi bloggers! I'm back!
On Tuesday, Waikowhai Primary had their 2019 Athletics Day. These are the events we did:

High Jump
Long Jump
Hurdles
Fun Relays
Obstacle Course
Shot Put
Chicken Throw
200/400m Run
Team Building
Sprints
Watching Sprints
Tennis
House Relays

I came 3rd in Long Jump with 2.79m. I thought I did pretty well in the running, team building, long jump, high jump and shot put. Unfortunately, I didn't get into Athletics Zones.

Oh, and I finally got over 1m in the High Jump! Yay! Here are the teachers that did each event:

High Jump - Ms Sands
Long Jump - Mrs Jones
Hurdles - Mrs Najak
Fun Relays - Miss Velden
Obstacle Course - Mrs Patterson
Shotput - Mrs Butler
Chicken Throw - Louise
200/400m Run - Mrs McLellan
Team Building - Miss Daly
Sprints - Miss McGrath
Tennis - Mr Rattenbury
Watching Sprints - Mrs Rai
House Relay - Everyone

My favourite event of the day was Long Jump.

I hope you enjoyed my blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment.
Blog you later!

Here are some photos of the day:















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.