Friday 29 November 2019

APPA Concert

Kia ora, bloggers!
I am back! On Tuesday 26th November night, the APPA school choirs performed at the town hall for real!
All of the conductors were there; Mr Lambert, Miss McGrath & Mrs Mountcastle. All the choir trainers came to watch too. Some teachers from the school came to support us. Ms Sands and Julie came from our school. It was awesome! Hot, too. The town hall has so many seats. On the day of the dress rehearsal, all you could see was mostly empty seats and them on the night there was absolutely no seats empty at all. My mum, dad and little sister, Paige went to come and support me and our school choir. I think we did amazing!
I hope you enjoyed my blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment.
Blog you later!

Image result for auckland town hall

Image result for auckland town hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.