Tuesday 12 May 2020

My Dream Trip Around The World

Hi everyone! I am back!

I just went and did a project on Google Earth. It digitally takes you to all the places I would like to go and see around the world. Check it out by going here.

If you want to do one on your own, there is a demonstration on Google Earth. Otherwise, I might do a screen-castify on how to do one on your own.

Thank you for reading my blog post! If you have any free time, please leave a comment. In that comment, tell me if you would like for me to do a screen-castify on how YOU can make one.
Blog you later!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this would be an interesting thing to do Jaimie, thanks for recommending it to people. I have sometimes used Google Earth just to see how the outside of my mum's house looks in the UK and other houses I have lived in, to see what changes have happened since I was last there. Where would you travel to if you had the opportunity? I think I would have a combination of destinations...places that I have always wanted to visit, and places that I remember so happily that I would like to go back. That would be an interesting thing to do next week when we're back at school - investigate people's dream destinations! Looking forward to seeing you next Monday - take care, and keep up the fantastic learning and exploring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Earth is an amazing tool Jaimie. You have selected many famous places that are loved by many all over the world. It would be a real journey to do. We would love a screencastify, but even better a small slideshow that you could use to teach other students. We could run a student led digital workshop session or day when we get back that students book into. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Hi Jaimie, I really liked the idea's and the facts about Google Earth and my favourite part about Google Earth is just like how you make one. And I really want to go to the Manchester United Football Grounds in the UK!. Blog you later. Stay Safe, Save Lives. And that Might took you a while to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I´m Ashlyn from Ahipara School. Wow your dream trip around the world sounds so cool. Maybe next time you could say who you want to bring with you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.