Friday 5 June 2020

Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow Take 5!

Hey bloggers!
I am back!
This week, Te Waka Ako have been working on our Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow. This is our 5th time doing the slideshow. I think it is really cool because I have to insert a picture or screenshot of the work I have completed, write what subject it is, add a brief description of the task and write a reflection of the day. Here is my Post Lockdown Creations Slideshow Take 5!


Thank you for reading my blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. 
Until next time...
Blog you later!

2 comments:

  1. Slav Jaimie,
    Wow, what a colourful and creative lockdown slide!
    What was the hardest task on the slide?
    Congratulations on your award.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Regan. I am from kaingaroa school and I am a year 6. you are really good at you writing. I have nothing to say to or say what you could have enproved. keep the good work up.By Regan

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.