Friday 12 June 2020

Creative Writing

Hi everyone! I am back!
In Week 7, Te Waka Ako started to do some Creative Writing. Creative Writing is when you can write whatever you want; you can have chapters or no chapters and it can be any type of writing like a narrative or a recount. We also had to choose an image for the story to be based around.

I chose for my story to have chapters and to be a narrative. A narrative is a made-up story; which usually contains fantasy, magical creatures or things that can't happen in reality. My story is about trolls that have a game of football every century to decide who owns the troll land; but something goes wrong in the story that may prevent The Enchanted Saplings from winning.

Please read my story by clicking on the link below.


Thank you for reading my story and blog post. If you have any free time, please leave a comment. Until next time...
Blog you later!

5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jaimie. My name is Lewis, I am in Kaiwhare. I like how you thought about how you could put this into a story, it is very creative. I have a question...how do you kick the ball? Anyway your creative writing is amazingly cool. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lewis.
      How they would kick the ball is they would probably just fly and then kick it. Or, they won't kick it at all. They will use mind control powers! :)
      Blog you later!

      Delete
    2. Do you have any books that you have written?

      Delete
  2. Hi, my name is Jaycee and I am a student in Kaiwhare, Te Ana Ako. I like you decided to choose chapters. It made me think about the chapter books in the library. Have you thought about telling us about the curve? If you would like to see my learning,my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, my name is morgan and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like the pic you chose in the blog post It made me think about my creative writing and my books. If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.