Friday 17 April 2020

Paige and I dancing to Party in the U.S.A.

Hi bloggers,
I'm back! Recently, my little sister, Paige broke her arm. She fell off her scooter and now has a full cast on! But, cast doesn't stop her from moving. She loves to dance. This is Paige and I dancing to Party in the U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus. If you want some photos of Paige in hospital, go to her blog here.

Here's the video: (She owed me because I was in the video with her. It takes a lot to convince me to dance on camera. I'm usually a really good dancer but I hate dancing in-front of a crowd.)

Thanks for reading my blog post! If you have any free time, please leave a comment below.
Blog you later!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jaimie, what a lovely big sister you are. It must also be great having each other's company during the lockdown. I bet you've done all sorts of things. Maybe you could share a bit more about what you did during the holidays while in lockdown. I was sorry to hear about Paige breaking her arm but, as you have said, it hasn't stopped her dancing, which is great as that means she's on the mend. Good luck with the 'She Can Code 2020' competiton.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mrs Peterson.
      I'm sure Angelina and I will do well in the competition.
      It is great having the company of Paige in lockdown.
      Keep reading my blog! Blog you later!

      Delete
  2. Hi Jaimie, I have just gone into your blog and saw this. Great dancing, you two. You could learn a song and dance a day and use that for your own jump jam! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie,
      I keep that in mind

      Delete
    2. Hi there, my name is Anna and I am a Year 4 in Te Ana Ako at Waikowhai School. I really like where you forgot the moves and copied Paige. It made me think about when my little brother broke his leg. Have you thought about if you broke your leg? If you would like to see my learning, my class blog is http://wpsteanaako.blogspot.co.nz.

      Delete
  3. Paige said not to post this....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.