Monday 28 December 2020

It's Cool To Be Kind! Monday 28th December 2020

 Hey bloggers,

I am back! Today I did yet another Summer Learning Journey activity. First, I had to play a game called Kind Kingdom, where you have to beat the bully and help the other people. Once you've done that, the bully will become nice. This was my score:


And this was my certificate:


I also did a Google Drawing. Here it is:


I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post. If you have any free time, please feel free to leave a comment.
If you want to see all my Summer Learning Journey DLOs (Digital Learning Object), go to this folder.
Blog ya later!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jaimie

    Benjamin here from the SLJ commenting team.

    Awesome post e hoa! It may seem trivial but my favourite part about it is the layout and design. It makes a huge difference for a person viewing your blog if the images are well sized and in clear resolution. This blog is a treat for the eyes, thank you!

    Cool to see some comments going back and forth between everybody. I’m sure Maddison will appreciate hearing from you. I’ve seen quite a few of Maddison’s posts actually and they’re really cool, make sure you check them out yourself.

    Mā te wā
    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jaimie.

    It was really cool how you used me for the comment! Your post was really cool! How long did it take for you to do the game??

    I was only halfway yesterday. I have already done this for our online St John because of Lockdown.

    Ka Pai Jaimie!
    Maddison

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.